积分

汉化者联盟

积分

汉化达人优秀版主论坛元老

发表于 2015-1-21 18:14:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Mushoom 于 2015-2-20 12:03 编辑

@!: 使用宽版观看。

概要
I most certainly know the world did not use to be the way it is now, yet I fail to recall it in a different state.
大可断定世界并不原本,只因身处异境而不得回想。

The thought of tasting a fresh onion always fills my mind with disgust, yet I have no memory of ever tasting one.
洋葱鲜味无不令人反胃,却又没有下咽任一的记忆。 

I know ... the world did not use to be the way it is now, it was different ... it must have been.
我明白...行世之道不应是这样...一定不会是。 

Despite, this godforsaken place is all I know.
我所知的只有这荒无人烟的地。

The towering ruins of what once used to be majestic skyscrapers of this metropolis casting shadows upon its ruins and upon me, submerging me into this suffocating solitude.
这诺高的废墟,曾是都会的摩天大厦,正投着身影于它的残骸和我的形体,将我埋入无息的静寂。

I have yet to meet a living soul, well ... apart from them. 
映入目中的八方四处没有生灵,仅仅余留了部分。

The creatures of the dark, I can feel their gaze upon me wherever I go.
暗处的生物,脚步让我感到被不停地窥视。

This omnipresent dread, whenever I turn around only to see the brief flash of light reflected in their eyes moments before they disappear into the darkness.
恐布大地。每一次回头和转身,可见的唯有在它们退回黑雾之前,反射在它们瞳上片刻间停留过的闪光。

How long can I keep on going like this ? How long will I be able to bear the sight of yet another motionless body I stumble upon ?
我还能像这样前行多久?我还能在这样不断偶遇,一个又一个动不了的空壳的日子里坚持多久?

I dread the day I will not be able to find supply that had not expired.
恐怕有一日,不会再发现没过期的补给。

What will happen then ? Will I become one of those decomposing cadavers that cover the streets of this town ?
真的话?我会成为诸多覆着城街,不断腐烂的尸体的一员?

I do not know what lies ahead of me, or whether it will be any different.
我不知前方潜伏着什么。再来,知不知有何别。

I will keep on going forward however, maybe there I will find the answers I so crave for. 
无论如何我都会迈出脚步。或许我会发现渴望的答案。

大纲
Memento Mori is a survival adventure [Campaign] with RPG elements set in a ruined metropolis.Players are to scavenge the ruins looking for supplies, protection and shelter.
Memento Mori是生存冒险[战役],具有RPG元素的游戏。设置在化为废墟的都市。玩家须在废墟里寻觅补给,护身用具与避难所。

The mod is designed with great emphasis on realism, players will have to keep an eye on both their physical and their mental health. Unlike the majority of survival games, Memento Mori focuses on the psychological aspect of surviving in a post-apocalyptic environment rather than on the survival itself.
Mod的设计着重真实,所以玩家必须留意两件事,分别是身体与精神健康。不同于通常的生存游戏,Memento Mori的焦点在后末日下的心理表现,而不在生存。

While weapons and firearms are present, they are often scarce and one will have to think twice before wasting shotgun shells that he could have used to break into a car's trunk.
武器与枪械确实存在,却是稀少经常,还须在试图浪费霰弹枪的弹药之前三思,是否要用于打坏车仓的锁。

Players will negotiate the multi-leveled environment, scaling buildings to reach the high floors in search for unused supplies or shelter, make makeshift tools or weapons with found items, or upgrade the existing ones.
玩家将会横跨多样化的地势,进入真实比例的建筑,走上楼梯往更高的阶层,搜索没用过的补给与避难所,借发现的道具制作简易的道具与武器又或强化之。

Combat will reward stealth over firepower, players will have the ability to sneak in darkness to safely bypass enemies or use items such as bricks, pieces of meat or bright light to redirect attention elsewhere.
战斗会回报潜行乃至道具的活用。玩家的能力可遁入黑暗,安全地绕过敌人或用道具抛出砖瓦,撕下肉片,点起光亮使之注意力移到他处。

Each chapter is followed by a "free play" mission, these missions consist of environments the players visited in previous chapters however these contain extra challenges, new loot and randomly generated content, they are also devoid of plot related content but randomly generated quests may still be present.
每章每节都从着 “自由游戏” 这一任务。这些任务由玩家在前章节所到达的地组成。无论任一都有着新的挑战,新的猎物与不定内容。它们无例外的不是事先计划的内容,只有随机生成的任务依旧是预备的事。
生存
Survival is the core feature of the mod, players will scavenge and negotiate the ruins of the metropolis searching for food in the form of leftover cans or bottled water, for tools or any supplies that did not succumb to the destruction.
生存是此Mod的重心。玩家将穿过并搜索接连不断的废墟都市,在被遗留下的物中寻找罐装食物,瓶装水等任何幸免于难的道具与补给。

They will craft makeshift body protection from mere cardboard, barbed wire and duct tape or bandages using scraps of old cloth.
玩家会通过单纯的纸板乃至带刺的铁丝,胶带和绷带与旧衣服的破片,制作简单的护身用具。

With its heavy emphasis on realism players will be encouraged to act the way they would in a very real events of apocalypse.
由自注重的真实性之深,玩家会不自禁地以自己的方式,做他们可能会在末日所做的事。

Food, supplies and medicine will be located at exactly where you would look for them, you are to think twice before breaking into a shop with jewelry wasting your fitness in the process with nothing but worthless pieces of glittery metal in return.
食物,补给与医疗品被精准定位在你可能会去搜索的地。在你动手闯入商店夺走珠宝之前,须反思是否会因此浪费体力且只得一把无用的弹珠。

Certain places can only be accessed using tools or firearms, breaking into a car's trunk may yield valuable medical supplies contained within its emergency kit but may also end up in valuable shotgun ammo or fitness being wasted.
有地方只得使用道具与枪械入访。例如打坏车仓锁也许能获取宝贵的医疗补给,急救箱。然而,也会使宝贵的霰弹枪弹药和体力得到消耗。

Once the darkness falls players will retreat into their protected shelters and sleep through the night while the horrors roam the silent wasteland, failure to do so will result in horrible things taking place.
一旦黑夜来临,玩家便会回到做好措施的避难所。睡过恐怖弥漫的无声废土的夜晚,若不如此便会有悚事取而代之。
恐惧与舒适
The mod will use a custom system of health, damage and regeneration.
此Mod会使用全新的生命值,伤害与恢复系统。

Rather than having just a conventional health bar, Memento Mori will use values of Horror and Fitness. These stand for "mental" and "physical" health in short.
与传统的生命值栏不同的Memento Mori会用恐惧与体力作为新的数值。换句话是“精神”与"身体"的健康。

-Horror- 恐惧-
Is raised in combat, when being outnumbered or taking critical damage. Certain events and areas may raise horror significantly. High values of horror will raise aggro of creatures that can smell the protagonist's fear, extremely high values of horror may result in things "manifesting" into the real world.
战斗时因其数超标或受到猛烈的伤害等特定的事件,场所会急剧地加大恐惧。

These depend on the environment the player is currently in, they may be scripted or random in general you do not want manifestations to happen.
这些都取决于玩家当前所处的环境。有的是事先设定的物,有的是随机产生的物。总而言之,玩家不会想追求固定的结果。

Horror lowers over time while the player is not in fear inducing situations, resting in a secured shelter or consuming heated meals speeds up its removal significantly.
恐惧在玩家处于不怕的情况会逐渐降低。休息在防备万全的避难所与吃热食更会显著地加快速度。

There is no visual representation of your current Horror level, it is indicated by audible heartbeat, the faster and louder it gets the higher your Horror level is.
没有任何以视觉进而确认恐惧度的方式。只有以心跳来指示听觉的方式。多快多响亮的跳动是在诉说着多高的恐惧度。

-Fitness- 舒适-
Is a slightly more complex than Horror seeing how it consists of three separate values. These being Exhaustion, Hunger and Hygiene.
是比恐惧复杂些许的物。构成有三个值,分别是疲劳,饥饿与卫生。

Each value has both its positive and negative effects and is raised/lowered through different ways.
每个值都有各自的正负面影响,上升与下降都从着不同的方式。

Exhaustion is raised gradually, it is also raised through the use of tools both in and outside of combat, certain physical activities such as running, climbing or carrying too much weight also raise exhaustion.
疲劳度会逐渐上升。无论是通过道具的使用,还是屋内外的战斗,特别的身体运动如跑步,攀爬,甚至负载过重。

High exhaustion negatively effects running speed and the chance for successful block.
高度的疲劳会负面地影响跑步速度与格挡成功的几率。

It is healed by sleeping, and its gain can be prevented (but not healed) through the use of energy drinks. (exact mechanisms sometime later)
其会随睡眠而得到恢复。汲取能量饮料能阻止( 而不恢复 )它的上升。( 具体的内容以后再说 )

Hunger raises gradually while not eating, consuming spoiled or poisonous substances will speed up this process significantly.
饥饿度在没有进食的状态会逐渐上升。误食腐与毒物会猛烈地加速这一过程。

High hunger affects your performance with tools in melee combat and your accuracy with firearms.
高度的饥饿会影响战斗时使用的道具性能与枪械精度。

Hunger is healed by consuming food (not spoiled), the amount of hunger healed depends on the meal's caloric (Kj) value.
饥饿会被进食( 未变质的物 )恢复。量取决于食物的卡路里(Kj)值。

Hygiene lowers gradually, it also lowers when the protagonist is subjected to environmental effects such as moisture (both rain and still water) or dust.
卫生度会逐渐下降。主人公会受到环境的影响,如湿气( 雨,止水 )与沙尘。

Low hygiene raises the chance for your wounds getting infected it also raises aggro of creatures sensitive to smell.
低卫生度会上升自己伤口被感染的几率,进而引发生物的敌意集中于气味。

It is raised by washing oneself, or cleaning wounds with antiseptics.
卫生度的上升,由洗澡或用消毒剂清理伤口达成。

Level of Fitness itself is dependent on the levels of Exhaustion, Hunger and Hygiene with each having a certain impact on it. Hunger and Exhaustion both have 40% impact while Hygiene only has 20%.
舒适关联疲劳、饥饿、卫生度。每一个都对其有一定的影响力。饥饿与疲劳两者分别有40%的影响力,卫生只有20%的影响力。

Negative levels of either one of the statuses will lower Fitness over time (depending on its "impact" value) having all of them at acceptable values will temporarily prevent loss of fitness.
无论任一的低下都会使体力随时( 量取决于"影响"力 )下降。如果程度都在接受范围内,会暂时阻止舒适的消耗。

Fitness can only be regained by consuming food (high protein and carb values raise it more) or sleeping. However one has to keep an eye on his condition, sleeping may momentarily raise fitness but extreme levels of Hunger and bad Hygiene will immediately wear it down.Low fitness affects received damage and may lead to death if it reaches critical values.
舒适只有通过进食( 越多的蛋白质与淀粉会恢复得越多 )或睡觉恢复。玩家须时刻留心人物的状态。睡觉会一时上升体力,不过饥饿与卫生到了下限会即刻消耗下去。舒适不仅作用受到的伤害大小,到达危险值甚至有可能导致死亡。

Levels of fitness are indicated visually on the protagonist's model, by wear on clothing, bruises, and ultimately visible blood.
身体的余力会表现在主人公的模型上以作标识。衣物的损耗,瘀伤与最严重的流血。

Levels of the other three statuses are indicated by the protagonist's comments on his condition eg. "I'm dead on my feet..." would indicate very high levels of exhaustion.
其他的三个状态会表现在主人公对自身状态的落语上。 如,“ 我的脚没感觉了... ” 也许说明着疲劳度非常高。

It is designed like so to take away the need of checking on various "stats and tabs" and keep the gameplay fluid and without interruption.
游戏被这么设计的原因是,除去繁琐地检查 “ 状态与页面 ” 的时间,进而保持游戏过程流畅而无一丝阻力。
潜行
Stealth plays a big role in the mod's combat due to lack of supplies and potential hazards of direct combat. Each wound has a potential to be fatal if the player lacks the respective items to treat it with.
潜行是此Mod战斗系统的一大规则,由于补给品的贫乏与正面战斗的潜在风险。如果玩家缺针对的道具治疗,每一次受到的都或将成为致命伤。

It is why the emphasis is put on preventing damage either by not being spotted at all, by using makeshift protection (which is often destroyed after a single encounter) distraction of the enemies or simple blocking when possible.
这就是为什么游戏的重点在于阻挡伤害与更根本地不去被伤害,通过使用简易的护具( 一般在相遇时就被毁掉 )分散敌人的注意力,或只是尽可能地挡一下。

Certain consumables such as bricks and glass bottles can be used to distract enemies sensitive to sound much the same way that bright light or rotting pieces of flesh distracts enemies sensitive to smell or vision.
有的消耗品如,砖与玻璃瓶可以用来分散听觉敏感的敌人。一脉相通,强光与腐肉可以分散视觉与嗅觉敏感的敌人。

Enemies can detect the player by various means, certain enemies are limited to only a few senses allowing players to exploit them and pass undetected.
敌人能以多种方式探到玩家,有的敌人仅有少数的感官,而使玩家可利用之得以未被察觉地安全通过。

Majority of enemies can detect the player through the sounds he makes, walking through vegetation or water can give away the player's position, so can reloading of weapons and naturally, firing them.
大多数敌人都可以玩家造成的声音感知其所在,踩到植物与水也会泄露你的行踪。而后,原形毕露的你便自然而然地装弹举臂再开火。

Firing firearms generates extreme amounts of noise and thus should be used as the last resort or when the player has already been spotted.
枪械的射击会产生巨大的嗓音,因而该作为别无退路与已经暴露的穷手。

In general, if you have heard a sound it is very likely the enemy did so too.
总的来说,如果听到了非常类似敌人的声音时也该这么做。

Bricks, debris or empty bottles can be thrown in order to fool enemies into walking towards the opposite direction.
投砖,石与空瓶能糊弄敌人走到完全相反的方向。

Crouching and not moving reduces noise to minimum.
下蹲与不动能减少噪音至最小。

Many enemies sport great vision and may spot the player over from large distances. Being in shadows lowers the chance of enemy spotting you so does crouching at the same time.
很多敌人都有着傲人的强视,能在相当的远处便发现玩家。埋身伏入暗影可以降低被敌人发现的机会,与此同时下蹲会更有效。

Muzzle flash and bright light can alarm enemies however, this can be used to player's advantage as flammable objects or "flares" can be thrown to distract enemies.
枪闪光与强光都能威吓敌人。玩家可将如,可燃物及 “ 闪光灯 ” 列的道具用于制造优势。

One can easily tell he is in shadows by looking at his character which appears visibly darker while concealed in them.
一件事能轻松地明示自己有没有处于阴影当中,遁入影内的人物会显然比之前要更暗。

Nearly all enemies are sensitive to smell, it is however the easiest sense to exploit seeing the abundance of rotting flesh that can be placed for distraction.
所有的敌人大都嗅觉敏感。但又是一个最容易被利用的一个感官,如布置大量的腐肉便可分散其注意力。

Enemies can smell the player if he has any untreated wounds or low hygiene.
敌人能嗅到玩家任何未处理的伤口与差卫生的体味.

The last thing that has the potential to alert enemies is the player's fear. All hostile mobs can sense high levels of horror and it may not only give away player's position but it may make enemies actively seek him out or make more enemies appear.
最后的要件是,玩家的恐惧有唤醒敌人的可能。一切敌对生物都能感到高度的恐惧。然,并不会直接了解到玩家的位置,但会激发敌人的搜索或出现。

It is thus advised to retreat to shelter as soon as levels of horror (indicated by heartbeat) reach dangerous levels.
这是在警告着,在恐惧度抵达危险值之前尽快地撤回避难所。
道具与制作

目录
Very minimalistic, devoid of tons of info and tabs of text.
非常简洁,没有大量的信息与页面的文字。

It is controlled by arrow keys with the combination of E,Q and R.
由方向键和着E,Q与R控制。

Default carry size is 15 slots, 15 kilograms and the space left in the backpack is indicated by percentage.
默认的负载体积为15个位置,15公斤。背包余留的空间以百分比显示。

Each item has weight, size and takes one slot in inventory.
每个道具都有重量,体积与占取目录的一个位置。

Inventory slots can be expanded to 20, and carry weight to 20 as well. however size of the backpack cannot be expanded above 100%.
目录的位置可被扩张到20个,负载的重量到20公斤。然,背包的体积不能被扩张至100%以上。

This reflects the fact that bigger backpacks may have more storage space for smaller objects but can still fit only 3~4 big objects such as firearms or large tools.
这反映了一个事实,更大的背包会有更多为小物体储存的空间。但,仍然只得装有3 ~ 4个大物体,如枪械与大型工具。

Each item is displayed in 3d in the black frame, together with its size and weight in the lower corner.
每个道具都在黑色的框中以3d显示的同时,在下方的角落显示其的体积与重量。

Total carried weight and space left in backpack is displayed in the lower left corner.
背包的总负载量与余留空间显示在左下的角落。

Equipped items are the three frames on the right.
已装备的道具处于右方的三个框。

The greyed out frames represent potential inventory space that can be expanded and three "hot slots" that represent potential space for extra equipped items some of which may be second tool/firearm that can be switched around without going to the inventory or ammunition for firearms.
灰色的框表示可扩张的潜在目录空间。那方的三个 “ 特别位 ” 表示可扩张的潜在已装备道具。其可作为第二工具/枪械,切换来去自如或装填弹药而不及目录。

Extra hot slots are however unlocked via certain items equipped in default equipment slots.
扩张的特别位是被装备在,默认装备位的特殊道具解锁。

Item description is displayed in the black frame on the bottom, this can contain extra information such as fuel value or caloric content in consumables.
道具的描述在下方的黑框中显示。这里包含特殊的信息,如燃料与在食物中的卡路里值。

Crafting has no "mats" or "recipes" you simply navigate to an item press combine, this locks the item view to the combining item and only changes if you "hover" over a compatible item for combination, visually changing the item and the description.
制作没有 “ 沉重感 ” 也没有 “ 秘方 “,需要的仅仅是引导一个道具,按下结合。然后,道具会被锁定为在结合的道具。只有当你 ” 悬浮 “ 在一个匹配的道具待以结合之时,方会外观上地改变道具与描述。

If you subsequently click combine on said compatible item the items will be combined, clicking esc deselects all combined items.
接着如对上述的匹配道具点击结合便被结合。按下ESC能反选所有结合过的道具。

Some items are required for combining two items, these may not be consumed in the process and lack of them will cause the combination to fail.
有道具要两个以结合。这些道具未必会在过程中消耗。少了这些道具,结合一定失败。

Example: Rifle + Scope + [Tool]
例:来复 + 瞄准镜 + [ 工具 ]

Means you can combine rifles with scopes however only with an appropriate tool, but combining only a scope and a tool won't work.
意味你能结合来复与瞄准镜,却是须要一个合适的工具。只是,结合单单的瞄准镜与工具不会有用。

Items DO NOT stack, the only items that do are bullets, these only stack up to 5~10 for shots (depending on the packaging size) or 20 for rifle cartridges.
道具不堆积。唯一可堆积的道具只有弹药。弹药能堆积至5 ~ 10发( 取决于包装大小 )或来复药荚的20发。

If the amount of bullets you have is below the maximum capacity of a single package they are automatically collated and the extra package is discarded.
倘若弹药数低于单一包装的容量上限,会被自动归列至一处,并舍弃多余的包装。

Incompatible bullets are not stacked in the same package. (eg. rifle cartridges with shotgun shots)
不匹配的弹药不会被堆积至一个包装。 ( 例,来复的药荚和霰弹的弹 )

Each bullet has its own weight, however zero size. Size is calculated per package. 
每弹都有自己的重量,却是零体积。体积的计算赖于包装。

Eg. 10 shots (single package) take up 6% of space, 11 take up 12% of space (2 packages) so does 20 shots in two 10 shot packages.
例,10个弹药 ( 单包 )占取6%的空间,11个占取12%的空间 ( 2包 ),等同于20个在两10个弹药的包装。

10 Shot package will be preferred way to store shots, 5 shot package will be discarded and collated automatically.
10弹装会优先地作为弹药的储仓,5弹装则会被自动收集舍弃。

Items equipped in either regular or hot slots do not count towards the storing capacity and weight, that is exclusively tied to the backpack.
不论是标准还是特别位都不计空间与重量,是单独存于背包的位置。

Inventory cannot be accessed during combat, that means firearms/tools cannot be switched unless the player has one in hot slot neither they can be reloaded if the player does not have bullets equipped in either a hot slot or regular equipment slot.
背包无法在战斗时打开。这意味,枪械/工具不能被切换,弹药不能被装填,除非玩家装备在了特别与标准位。

If the player runs out of bullets and all suitable tools/firearms are stored in the backpack, he can only attack with the firearm itself or retreat. 
如玩家弹尽药绝,且所有的工具/枪械都在背包,玩家之后只能用枪械本身攻击与撤退。

Consumables cannot be eaten without going to inventory.
食物无法在目录以外的场所消耗。

Default wc3 inventory has no purpose in MM.
默认的Wc3目录在MM不存在意义。

容器

Many object are interactive, be it containers (that contain loot) or objects that can be interacted with to gain passage elsewhere such as fire escapes, those can be shot with shotguns to potentially destroy the hinges and make the ladders collapse onto the street below.
许多物体皆可互动。容器( 包含掠夺品 )与物体,可与之互动得到其他通路,如逃生道。这些能被用霰弹枪射,毁坏锁链,放落梯子到下方的街上。

Containers like this newspaper vending machine (where you can loot newspapers from and subsequently use them as fuel for fire) can be interacted with to loot its contents, most will require a tool or a firearm to break into however.
容器如这报纸贩卖机( 从中搜刮报纸作为燃料生火 ),可与之接触而后夺取内容。多需一个工具与枪械以坏其锁。

The last kind of interactive objects are random furniture that can be knocked over in combat to delay the enemies.
最后一类可互动物体是随机的家具,可在战斗时推倒以延缓敌人的动作。

When the player comes up close to such an object it will "light up" the color of the aura depends on the action the player can do.
当玩家靠近了这样的物体时,会被 “ 亮起 ” 。环绕的色彩取决于玩家可采取的行动。

Blue stands for interactive objects or containers that player can interact with, yellow stands for objects that can only be examined but not interacted with because the requirements are not met (such as a locked container) and finally red stands for objects available to be knocked over/attacked when the player is in combat.
蓝代表玩家可与之互动的互动性物体与容器。黄代表物体可供调查,却未满足条件( 如锁住的容器 )而不得互动。最后,红代表玩家战斗时,可供推倒/攻击的物体。

Apart from that a billboarded blinking text appears next to the object displaying the appropriate hotkey and name of the possible action, eg. [E] - Examine.
物体旁边闪烁的广告文本显示着,可用的热键与可执行动作的名称,如 [ E ] -  调查。

Interactive objects range from doors, car trunks, vending machines, freezers, shelves, cupboards to random furniture such as chairs.
互动物体的范围从门、车仓、贩卖机、冰箱、书柜、食品柜至随机的家具,如椅子。

The design of the system is about finalized as I feel it works fine enough.
系统的设计接近完成,因为我感觉它的运作已经良好成熟。

There won't be any clicking on objects, one reason being that I'm aiming for very fluid and responsive keyboard control using qwerty hotkeys and mouse control being required only for movement.
绝不会有任何鼠标对物体的点击。理由的其一是,我想要很流畅而灵活的键盘控制,通过qwert等热键。鼠标的控制仅在移动时必要。

The second reason being that it prevents "clicking exploits" eg, players clicking something they should not be able to reach at the point potentially exploiting the mechanic or worse, bugging it up.
理由的其二是,为防 “ 点击滥用 ”,如玩家点击到本不能达到的位置,在这点上潜在滥用机制或更糟的风险,引发漏洞。

I'll be showing it away in a small portion of the playable area in near future, along with some other mechanics.
我会在近期展示可玩地带的一小部分,伴随着些许其他的机制。
技能与回报
Skill progression in Memento Mori is designed to be fluid and natural, however being a survival adventure it does not have a big impact on the gameplay nor it is a main focus of it.
技能的组成在Memento Mori被设计得流畅且自然。不论如何,身为生存冒险的游戏而言,既不会对游戏冲击过大也不会是重点。

The protagonist does not level per se he instead gains "expertise", his expertise is raised by practicing the task frequently.
主人公没有等级。相反的,他有 “ 专长 ”。专长经过反复地练习同一件事即可得到提升。

The current expertise is displayed in the "Perk Grid", the expertise that is being raised is displayed in bars connecting to a hidden perk that will become known once obtained.
目前的专长在 “ 回报格 ” 显示。得到提升的专长显示在连接着隐藏回报的条上,一旦拥有自然知道。

Filling a bar of expertise all the way to a next Perk unlocks it, unlocking this perk allows for the next expertise (leading to other perks) to be raised.
充满一条专长是解锁下一回报的唯一手段。解锁此回报,会允许下个专长( 通往其他回报 )的提升。

This expertise is usually the same as the one required to unlock the previous perk or has an extra requirement to it.
此专长一般同与需解锁前一回报的相同,又或须特别的条件以达成。

Some perks can only be unlocked if two (or more) expertises connected to it are filled up, and some perks are entirely negative. Expertise of those perks is displayed in red while the expertise of positive perks is displayed in blue.
回报中有仅可在两个( 或更多 )满专长连接着自身的情况解锁。回报中有完全负面的存在,此类回报的专长以红色显示。正面的回报以蓝色显示。

It is much like a linear talent tree (in Skyrim for example), but it is a grid instead (spreading from the center out) and the player does not have a direct control over which perk he would like to obtain (as there is no "perk allocating").
好似直线的天赋树( 以天际为例 ),却是以格子( 由中心四散 )为列。玩家没有可操纵任何想获得的格子的权力( 因,无格子的分配 )。

This means the grid is going to be filled naturally according to the way the player plays the game. It is possible to try and fill the entire grid (negative perks can be bypassed), however focusing on one style of play may leave the rest to dwindle.
这意味,格子会被玩家自然地以自己游戏的方式而充满。可通过尝试而充满所有( 负面格子可回避 )。

专长与回报的例:

Breath Control - Positive perk, is part of the "Focus" portion of the grid it is raised by aiming with firearms. Positive effects of this perk are raised accuracy.
呼吸控制 - 正面回报。是 “ 集中 ” 的一部分,是格的一部分。由使用枪械瞄准提升。此回报的正面效果是,提升精确性。

Anabolism - Combined Positive perk, It requires raising expertise from Both the "Physique" and the "Nutrition" portion of the grid these being Consuming Protein rich food and using Tools for manual labor. Positive effects of this perk are raised damage dealt in melee combat and higher physical resistance.
同化作用 - 结合的正面回报。需提升,格内 “ 身体能力 ” 与 “ 营养供给 ” 两部分的专长。提升须摄取高蛋白食物与使用工具进行体力劳动。此回报的正面效果是,提升近身战造成的伤害与身体抵抗力。

Trench Foot - Negative perk, it is obtained by prolonged exposure to wet surfaces (walking in water for example), Negative effects of this perk are inability to sprint, hygiene dropping gradually and an extra hazard of infection.
壕足 - 负面回报。是长期在湿地赤脚( 涉水为例 )。此回报的负面效果是,无法冲刺,卫生逐渐地下掉与伤口感染的风险。

Many "trees" (more like spheres really) are connected, For example raising the skills of Stamina together with the skills of Focus unlocks greater Breath Control techniques that raise accuracy of firearms and efficiency of breathing during Sprint making it consume less exhaustion.
许多 “ 树 ” ( 其实更像球体 )都有关联,如提升精力与集中则会解锁,更完善的呼吸控制技术。此技术提升使枪的准确性,减少冲刺消耗的疲劳。

Also, the "trees" are not limited to a certain gameplay type (although it may be the recurring theme of that tree) certain skill of Physique for example lowers the recoil while using firearms.
同样,“ 树 ” 都不限定于一种游戏方式( 虽,可能重叠树的主题 )。如以体格的技能为例,会减少使枪的后坐力。
动态难易度
Rather than a tiered setting system, Memento Mori uses a bunch of settings to mix and match. These being the Retry and No Retry system. In Retry setting you are allowed respawns either on the last checkpoint or at your shelter (if you do not currently have any active story quests, this is mostly the case in free play) in No Retry setting a single death will cause the chapter being failed, at which point you will have to redo the mission and your progress (character development) won't be saved as it will load the one from the last story chapter (or the last free play), so is the case if you abort a story chapter while on Retry setting.
比起固定的系统设定,Memento Mori采用多样的混合与比对。游戏有重来与无重来系统。在重来设定下,会被自动归位至最后在避难所储存的存档点( 如未进行任何故事剧情。此为最常在自由游戏中出现的情况。 )。在无重来设定下,一次死亡会造成章节进行失败。在这点上你会要重新完成任务与进度( 人物的开发 )。它们都不会被保存而自动地读取最后的故事章节( 或自由游戏 )。这就是重来系统的作用。

While in Free Play, your progress is saved once you finish the mission (you can do this at any time from your shelter).
在自由游戏时,你的进度会在任务完成时保存( 你不能在避难所随时地这么做了 )。

Standard Retry and No Retry settings apply in free play, however Free Play will get progressively harder the longer you survive, keep this fact in mind especially if you are playing on No Retry setting.
标准的重来与无重来设定皆应用着自由游戏。自由游戏的难度会随着生存的长度而得到增强。记得这件事在无重来设定下尤其重要。

The last Difficulty setting is "Dynamic Difficulty", this setting can be turned on in both Retry and No Retry settings and in both Story chapters and Free Play. Dynamic Difficulty periodically checks on the Player's situation, his supply of items, current horror and fitness, his past deaths (if any) and how well he does in combat.
最后一个难易度设定是,“ 动态难易度 “。此设定既能在重来,也能在无重来设定与故事剧情和自由游戏两者下开启。动态难易度会定期检查玩家的状态,道具,目前的恐惧与舒适,过去的死亡( 如果有 )与战斗的表现。

Based on these variables, some parts of the gameplay may get adjusted to fit the player's situation. If the player is low on resources, common drops of these items may be boosted. If the player is low on ammunition or health spawning rate and aggro range of enemies will be toned down.
基于这些多样性,部分的游戏过程会根据玩家的情况而调整。如玩家缺少资源,频繁的道具掉落可能将之改善。如玩家的弹药与生命回复率低,则会将敌人的攻击范围渐落。

On the other hand, if the player is both doing well in combat and has a pile of consumables at his disposal the game may drop higher amount of enemies on him or raise their aggro range making stealth slightly more difficult and at the same time the drop rate of common to uncommon consumables (food and ammunition) will be lowered down. However, it will also give the player higher drop rate of rare loot or make rare variants of enemies (with special drops) more likely to appear.
换句话说,如玩家战斗的表现良好,管理着大捆补给品。游戏会降下更多敌人或提升其攻击范围,以些许提升潜行的难度。同时,从常见到非常见的消耗品( 弹药 )的掉落率都会下降。但,会更多地赋予稀有掠夺品给玩家的掉落率,或制造稀有的变种敌人( 掉落特殊道具 )。

It is designed like so to prevent the "over-stockpiling-syndrome" prevalent in many loot based survival or rp games which slowly degrades the survival into "farm fest" and takes the whole idea of survival away, it also gives chance for new players who are not as proficient at the game to enjoy it without frustration then fluidly raise the difficulty once they do better and finally, those who put more effort into exploration will still be rewarded by chances of rarer loot even though the more common (that they already have plenty of) will be reduced and those who do well in combat and stealth won't only be "punished" but will also be rewarded in the way of rare, more challenging AND rewarding encounters.
设计是为了预防 ” 道具过量储存症候群 “ 的行进。其出现于许多搜刮类的生存或角色扮演游戏中,使得生存逐步降级为 ” 收获季 “ ,而完全不再在乎生存。也是为了游戏的非专业新人玩家,使之得以享受而不抓狂。然后,再在它们做得更好的时候,逐步地提升难度。最后,谁在探索上花了更多努力的人会有更多机会得到稀有的掠夺品,与更常见( 早已有余 )的掠夺品会减少。在战斗与潜行中表现出色的人也不会一味地被 ” 虐待 “ , 也会以稀有的方式作为回报,还有更多的挑战与具有回报的遭遇。

Player's situation is checked during specific events to prevent errors such as detecting a player who just consumed all his supplies (but is located in a resource heavy area) to be low on supplies and boost his income in already resource rich region even further, likewise players who just stumbled upon a big stack of shotgun shells won't immediately have an army of monsters tailing them.
玩家的状况的检查经由特定的事件执行,以防发生错误,如检测到玩家消耗了所有的补给( 但,是在资源富裕的场所做的事 )而变得贫乏资源,然后增幅在早已物资丰富,甚至过度的地方的收入。同样,玩家刚染指了一堆霰弹也不会立刻被敌军追踪。

That being said, the players who would prefer to be "punished for sucking" or not "punished for doing well" (but also not being rewarded for doing well) can turn Dynamic Difficulty off at any time (default setting is on).
如上所述,玩家若是喜欢 “ 做得差有压力 ” 与 “ 做得好而无压力 ” ( 却也不会因为做得好而得到回报 )可以时刻关闭动态难易度 ( 默认设置为开 )。

Keep in mind that the setting is not foolproof however, while percentages are raised/lowered significantly they are still odd based and do not guarantee an apparent difference all the time.
需注意的是此设定并非完美,一些百分比的显著上升/下降中有奇怪的部分,不给予明显的区别。
开发与截图
画册的内容来自正在制作的人物/系统,也因此既不代表人物最后的样,也不代表成品最后的样。
( 录像的卡顿是出于录像软件坏,与实际游戏无关。 )

关于技术的样本。展示游戏中的特色技术。

动画的焦散.

装束的物理, 由BallisticTerrain除错.

主人公,由Manoo设计建模.

以剪接手法展示此Mod可能包含的许多特征。

室内环境的概念,无阴影贴图。在魔兽争霸3的世界编辑器预览。

室内环境的概念,有阴影贴图。在魔兽争霸3的世界编辑器预览。

室内环境的概念,有多样的物与阴影贴图。在魔兽争霸3的世界编辑器预览。

游戏内的武器的概念。在魔兽争霸3的世界编辑器预览。

制作中的建筑模型。在3DS max预览。

此概念展示阴影怎么作用在多个物体。在3DS max预览。

平面阴影的概念。在世界编辑器预览。

可能会出现在Mod的计划与事物主意的文件夹。

可能会出现在Mod的计划与事物主意的文件夹。
技术特色
- 海伯瑞斯催化剂 -

Warcraft 3, being a top-down real time strategy runs an engine optimized to run that, a top-down perspective. This however means that the assets displayed at any given time are limited to those displayed in the narrow field of view and no further optimization is needed as the amount of assets on screen can be controlled.
魔兽争霸3是一个以上至下视角的实时战略游戏。其引擎也是为此优化。这意味,游戏中的事物的显示随时都被限制在一个狭窄的视点,也因屏幕可显示之物的数量的可控性而不再需要优化。

Warcraft 3 engine is devoid of optimization, geometry inside the drawing distance is displayed at full detail even if it is obscured by other geometry.
魔兽争霸3的引擎缺乏优化,在绘画范围内的多面体都会将所有细节示人,即便是被其他多面体掩盖而模糊不清的物。

This becomes an issue in 3rd person warcraft 3 mods or whenever the camera pans over to extend the drawing distance and raise the amount of assets on screen resulting in so called "unplayable maps".
这成了魔兽争霸3第三人称mod的问题。每当镜头移动以扩大绘画距离与增加屏幕中所有的事物,便造就了一个被称为 “ 不能玩的地图 ” 。

They aren't "unplayable" per se, neither it means "warcraft 3 engine sux and cant dispaly teh grafix" seeing how the engine is not the one responsible for rendering them, your GPU is. However your GPU is not meant to display such absurd loads of geometry and texture coupled with lots of possible texture animation and particles.
他们本身并不是 “ 不能玩 ”,也不是说 “ 魔兽的引擎太烂导致显示不了这种皋画质 ”,而是要明白引擎并不是负责渲染的物,图形处理器才是。你的图形处理器是无法无理地表示,与载入带有许多动画与粒子的多面体与贴图。

Modern games combat this issue using varying Levels of Detail, drawing distance or real-time engines that unload hidden geometry if its obscured by the rest. (such as Cry Engine)
与此斗争的现代游戏采用动态的细节等级,绘画距离又或实时的游戏引擎不载入被他物遮掩而不可见的多面体。( 如孤岛危机 )

Hybris Catalyst a simple feature I came up with to implement such optimization into warcraft 3. It hides hidden geometry, adjusts the drawing distance based on what is the camera currently looking at, hides distant geometry or reduces its level of detail if the geometry is too large and its disappearance would be too abrupt and unnatural.
海伯瑞斯催化剂,仅仅是我对魔兽争霸所做的一个单纯的优化。隐藏不可见的多面体,根据镜头目前的视点而调整绘画距离,隐藏远处的多面体与减少大型多面体的细节等级。如果直接消失,会看起来突然又不自然。

Thanks to these features, high quality assets can be displayed at performance matching or even exceeding those of low quality visuals.
感谢等等特点,高画质能以等于甚至超出低画质的性能显示。

- 全方照明与光照 -

Assets are developed with pre-rendered shadow maps applied on the entire scenes to imitate global illumination. Some of these shadow maps may be animated to create dynamic and highly atmospheric environments.
模型带有预先渲染过的阴影贴图应用在所有场景以模拟全局照明。其中的贴图有被动画的个体,以制造动态与气氛高昂的环境。

Characters entering shadows appear visibly darker, these features not only serve as a visual enhancement but also as a gameplay feature. (read Stealth)
人物进入阴影中会明显地变暗。这些不仅作为视觉的改进,也作为游戏玩法的特色而存在。 ( 阅读潜行 )
问答与广告
Comments, ideas, impressions, constructive (and de-constructive) feedback welcome !
评论,想法,感觉,建( 与恶 )议一切欢迎!

More to come in the near future, consider this post an announcement/teaser.
更多信息会在近期到来,因为此贴是公告/预告。

It's all TL&DR... So what is the game like ?
帖长不读... 所以游戏是什么样的?

Think Silent Hill with RPG elements set in a setting reminiscent of The Last of Us, Ruin (Wes Ball), I am Alive or Crysis 3, with some aspects of S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Lone Survivor thrown into it.
想象有RPG元素的寂静岭,设定在一个类似最后的生还者、废墟( 韦斯贰尔 ),我还活着与孤岛危机3,到带有潜行者与孤独的生存的些许层面的大杂烩。

In setting and gameplay elements, I'd say it would be closest to The Last of Us.
以设定与游戏元素方面而言,我会说最接近最后的生还者。

The setting and gameplay elements are also inspired by other games of similar genres.
游戏的设定与元素都有灵感来自于其他主题酷似的游戏。

What does the title mean ? ...
标题是什么意思? ...

A memento mori (Latin 'remember that you will die') is an artistic or symbolic reminder of the inevitability of death.[Wikipedia]
A menmnto mori ( 拉丁语 “ 谨记总有一日的死亡 ” )是一个具有艺术或警示性的对无法避免的死亡的提示。[维基百科]

Is this mod related to Requiem by Goris ?
此Mod与Goris的镇魂曲有关系吗?

For god's sake no.
一定没有。

What is the camera like ?
镜头是怎样的?

It uses fixed camera angles for indoor camera and free adjustable third person camera for outdoor environment.
室内是固定角度的镜头,室外是可调节的第三人称镜头。
开发路标: 目前的目标
A - Finish the description with screenshots each representing points of the article.
A - 发布具有贴内各个重点的描述的截图。

B - Work on assets, - Terrain
B - 制作内容, - 地形

C - Announcement Teaser Trailer
C - 发布宣传预告
制作名单与特别感谢
Talavaj - 计划指挥&艺术指挥。
Manoo - 人物设计与动画。
tobyfat50 - 技术与设计。
BallisticTerrain - 优秀设计反馈, 除错.
Killst4r - 贴图制作, 经[FilterForge]处理。
Mike Blackney - 贴图制作, 经[FilterForge]处理。